Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: HELL YEAH, look what I got!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    sweet!!!!!!!!
    damn I want one of them Devilman micros [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] cool stuff man!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by LittleDevil:
    sweet!!!!!!!!
    damn I want one of them Devilman micros [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] cool stuff man!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Microman, Devilman rocks man, you should definitely pick one up. www.bigbadtoystore.com has them for really cheap.

    This Devilman is 6" and mostly made of die-cast.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2005 02:56 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for the info bro! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I've been checking out vintage micronauts on the Bay now too! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] along with Shoguns!
    thinking about maybe possibly starting to collect those too! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2005 03:00 PM: Message edited by: LittleDevil ]</font>

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh man, you are so doomed! Once you start collecting Micronauts, it becomes hard to control. Some excellent stuff though.

    Do you collect the 3 3/4" and 5" Shuguns as well?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Cool man, hopefully we can hook up. Not sure if I am going to the Wizard World con though.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is it worth it ? Any of those will be my first con.....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have any little Shoguns ........ yet, but yes I'd like to get some [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I've missed out on a few cool deal on the Bay before [img]frown.gif[/img] I was [img]mad.gif[/img]

    I'll just blame you and Peeker about the Micronauts [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I was checking out stuff with the box/packages LOL oh wow that truely is retro 70's the way they have the words and stuff.
    I saw some great stuff browsing around though [img]cool.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MM4, I would think so, but I have never made it to one. I think Jor has though.

    LD, cool man, I might have a 5" Dragun I can spare, don't think he has his axe that launches, but other than that he is in nice shape.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet TCM! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    need an opinion too I'm keping an eye on this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...983557529&rd=1 I missed out last week but it did'nt selll so he relisted [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I thought it was a good deal.

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say that is a good deal, but the shipping , $10.00, is pretty outragious. E-Mail him and ask him if he will ship it Priority Mail for $4.00. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Check THIS out man!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...983050926&rd=1

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kick ass! LOL
    I used to have a bop bag as a kid [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    thats pretty friggin cool!

    I agree about the other thing... s/h seemed a bit $$ for the size of the fig other then that I thought it was an alright deal.

    speaking of OMG prices. maybe I'm just not familiar with the Japanese ones for Shoguns but... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...981702849&rd=1

    WTF is that one and his reserve was'nt met! DAMN [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •